Anyway, onto the personality traits I
like love about myself.
- I’m sarcastic and glib. I can’t remember going a day without uttering some sort of sarcastic remark. It’s probably my most definitive personality trait. If you know me, you know how sarcastic I am. Sometimes it’s funny, so I get people to laugh that way :]
- I’m genuine. If I like you, you’ll know it. If I don’t, you’ll know it. I don’t believe in trying to be friends with everyone. I’ll be polite, but I won’t go out of my way to buddy up to you.
- I’m a thoughtful, old soul. I spend time thinking about things most people don’t. I’m mature for my age, so a lot of the time I can’t relate to my peers.
- I come off as shy, but I hold my own when need be. When I’m put in a situation where I have to interact, I don’t have much trouble getting acquainted or making conversation. The thing is: I just don’t like talking when I have nothing to say. That’s really the case with most “quiet” people.
- I’m a good conversationalist! This goes along with the last point, haha. But honestly, all you have to do is get me going and I can go for a while. I’m engaging, though. So the conversation isn’t one-sided.
- I’m smart. That’s pretty self-explanatory. I mean, I’m no Einstein or anything, but I’m educated enough. And I’ve got common sense. So it’s not just that I’m book-smart. I couldn’t live with myself if I was the same kind of ignorant fool that I can’t stand.